share this page

Prospective Non-EU

We will open for September 2022 intake in November. Please check back our website to see entry requirements and required documents for 2022.


I am an International Student. Where should I apply?

Non-EU student applying for taught full-time programmes

You can apply here! Please see below for application requirements.


EU Student applying for taught programmes

You can apply through the Admissions Office or directly online on the programme page. You can check if you qualify as an EU Student here.


Non-EU or EU student applying for a research or Phd programme

You can apply through the School of Graduate Studies


Erasmus/Study Abroad/Exchange

You can apply through the relevant department. You must make sure your institute already has an agreement with MTU.


Study Abroad/Exchange



© 2012 CIT | web development by Granite Digital