share this page

Study Visa - Already live in Ireland

I already live in Ireland, what visa and immigration information do I need to know?


  • If you already hold an IRP, you can renew as a student at your renewal date. We will provide the necessary documents during registration and orientation in September.
  • You cannot register as a MTU student before the start date of the programme in September.
  • If your renewal date is before September, you should request an extension with immigration until September when you can register as a student. Your offer letter will be proof you have been offered a place.
  • If you have questions email or go the Irish Immigration Website







© 2012 CIT | web development by Granite Digital