share this page

Am I EU or Non-EU?

Am I EU or Non-EU?


EU Fees are based on residency and not citizenship. You must be a full time tax resident for 3 out of the last 5 years to be considered for EU Fees.

Residency for the purpose of education is excluded. If you enter a course as a non-EU student this will be your status for the duration of the course.

If you think you are entitled to EU Fees, please check below;

You can also confirm on the ICOS website 


© 2012 CIT | web development by Granite Digital